As members of the NSCDA you'll receive benefits that allow you to:
- Attend the annual NSCDA conference with keynote speaker and professional developments
- Keep up with current trends affecting career development from a national/ provincial/ local perspective.
- Participate in regular opportunities for ongoing career development and lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the profession.
- Receive discounts on learning opportunities offered through the association.
- Government relations/ advocacy
- Networking opportunities through NSCDA Sponsored events
- Email alerts - keeping members aware of the latest news in the field
- Professional recognition and professional development opportunities
- NSCDA newsletter published quarterly
- Leadership opportunities - join the NSCDA Board of Directors or committees
New Benefits for 2016/2017
|Comprehensive Professional Liability and Commercial General Liability at affordable premiums. Application form must be completed and sent to Bill Durham, CAIB, CCIB, CRM, Account Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Members of the NSCDA are eligible to receive a 10% discount off the family rate. Please bring your membership card and be prepared to have fun.